Job is also posted here: http://pvsolarreport.com/jobs
Solar Marketing Fellowship -- onsite, 3-6-month minimum commitment
If you want to make a small contribution, join another firm. If you want to change where the world gets its energy, join us!
Sunible Inc. has two key brands that are working hard to help drive solar adoption. Sunible.com is connecting homeowners and solar installers -- we want to put put solar on 5 million roofs! Sunible’s PV Solar Report publishes data, reports, and news -- we’re on a mission to deliver relevant, timely, and succinct information to busy solar professionals.
We believe clean, renewable solar energy is the energy of now. We’re passionate about helping solar go mainstream and need solar superheros who share our passion. If you want to get in on the ground floor of an exciting solar startup, read on.
You will ensure social media channels for PV Solar Report and Sunible are kept current and engage our customers. You will curate daily news summaries for solar industry professionals, and write content for PV Solar Report that helps move our industry forward.
You will accomplish this with guidance and support from our Communications Director.
• Research, write, and edit engaging news and content for publication• Keep up-to-date on solar news, and curate daily news summaries for the solar industry• Manage Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and other social media outreach and engagement• Track and analyze audience engagement data• Attend local solar events as time allows
• Proficiency in social media platforms
• Some experience with web content management systems preferred
• Familiarity with solar and solar issues preferred, but passion about renewable energy is a must
• Self-starter, detail-oriented, with excellent interpersonal skills
• An unshakable positive attitude and ability to work within tight publication deadlines
• Hands-on exposure to a technology startup and the solar industry
• An opportunity to build a portfolio and name among other media outlets
• Access to people and companies in the industry
• A possible opportunity to work full-time in the future
• A glowing recommendation letter, if you crush it
• Excellent writing and time-management skills are essential
Hours, Commitment, Compensation
This is a full-time fellowship with a three-to-six-month commitment. A stipend will be provided.
The position is divided between two offices: the SfunCube, a solar startup incubator in the heart of Oakland's Uptown area, and our San Francisco office in the thriving South of Market area.
What You Will Get out of This
• Experience in solar, communications, and social media
Email your resume, cover letter, and a short writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and the position in the subject line, like this: “Jane Sample for Solar Marketing Fellow.” Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Post a Comment